Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cat Companions

Emma Mae,12 year Tortie who is very talkative.







Frank, 12 years old also, a rescue from a cat hospital. He is HIS own guy!









Nelly, just turned 10, she is skinny black javanese, an a rescue as a baby. She is spoiled rotten and DADDY'S GIRL









Emily Anne, is 8 years old an, a another Daddy's girl.





Edward, this is my pride and joy, he is 7 years old and joined at my hip most of the time.. A rescue as a baby, he's a beautiful Turkish Van.








Josh, is only 6 years old, a feral rescue is as a baby, he is the most loving little boy but very round. We call him our little Russian Black Bear.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you have so many beautiful cats! Is it difficult keeping their hairs out of your stitching projects? ;)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

No, I don't get cat hair but I do have problems with finding room on the chair sometimes to stitch

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kitties are adorable! Each with their own unique personality. :) Thank you for commenting on my blog yesterday, it's allowed me to find your lovely blog.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I lost my little guy 3 years ago and we've been catless ever since. Your cats are just beautiful, give them a pet for me please!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home