Saturday, July 08, 2006




Welcome, I live in Stafford Virginia. I started needlework at the age of 6, when my grandmother (the lady behind me). I have done, I have gone back and forth from needlepoint to cross stitch. Due to arthritis, I have gone back to cross stitching, primarily samplers. My current passion is Long Dog and Jan Houtman Samplers.

I also live with my love (husband of 30 plus years) and six cats.

Currently, I guess you could say Im retired, but Im really a disabled nurse. I have a rare disease called Spasmodic Dysphonia, Abductor type. It leaves me with a barely audible voice. There is no cure for this disease. It is a movement disorder, like Parkinsons that effects the speech center in the brain.

Because Im alone much of the time, my yahoo groups and the net keep in touch with whats going on in the outside world..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home