Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Happy Anniversary!!

Today, is my 32 Wedding anniversary, and how am I celebrating it one might ask, with a migraine and stiff as a board. The heat came up just a little more than I thought yesterday, I went out an did some grocery shopping yesterday, so the headache grew into a migraine, the stiff is my athritis and humidity not mixing. Thank goodness now for MIGRAINE meds, YEA! I have to take two doses so far, Im still debating on taking a third dose, its getting better. Temps really aren't that bad here, typical July weather in Virginia its running 90-92 with the humidity at 50-60 percent.

Now for what I've been working on, First is "DO BEARS, I love this piece, loved it when Julia Line Released at the beginning of the year. Im stitching on 28 ct Country French Linen, "Wheaten" over one; with DMC 500



If your not familiar with LONG DOG SAMPLERS, here is what it will look like completed




Well back to trying to do some more stitching...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

32 years! Congratulations!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary - I hope the migraine goes away, so you can enjoy your day!

Do Bears looks great so far!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary my dear!! Today is also a very special day for me, it is my second son's birthday. What a beautiful day it is indee :)

Your new project looks beautiful with the DMC 500.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you still have a Special Anniversary in spite of your sore head. Do Bears? is going to look wonderful in those colors. I have your 15 skeins of 500 sitting here ready to ship!!!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the color choices! belated anniversary wishes... I hope the day was lovely in spits of the migraine :)

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! 32 years. Happy belated anniversary!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I didn't wish you a happy anniversary sooner! 32 years - how wonderful! You are blessed. :)

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home