Monday, July 31, 2006

This arrived today!

Just a photo announcement for our second grandchild, nothing written on the back, no note, no nothing.. so I guess the sentiment is clear..











If you want you can read the whole saga that led to this pitiful token that I received today, you can read my July 25, 2006 post

But on a happier note, this arrived Saturday, my oldest niece is getting married.

She's a school teacher in 7th Day Adventist School, in Texas. (that side is 7th Day Adventist) she has followed all the teachings, did church camps and fellowships, but she is taking a giant step in being married in Presbyterian church. Words cannot express how happy and glad we are for her, so glad.

Her grandmother, my aunt told me a few a weeks ago. She doesn't think she will make the wedding, we wont, we haven't made one.. but its nice to be asked and thought of, isn't it...



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your grandson is beautiful, Jean. And congratulations to your niece!

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have an adorable grandson Jean, and congrats to your neice too!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oH how cute baby, congrats Grandma!! My Friend when one door is closed the angels open a window for you...

Hugs and kisses

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that your son wasn't more thoughtful with the announcement of the arrival of your grandson. I hope you have the opportunity to meet him some day. :(

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home