Friday, August 04, 2006

Trying to Rotate..

As of today, August 4 Im working a total of 4 W-I-Ps. The most recent one is Jan Houtman's, 9-11 Twin Towers Tribute. Rotation is something totally foreign to me, but Im giving it ago. What I think I will do is this:

1 Week: 9-11 Tribute Sampler
2 Week: Do Bears - LDS
3 Week: Quaker Six Mains
4 Week: Eightsome Reel - PC

Well at least that's my plan...

To see all my current projects just check photo galleries to the right or above at respective week.

Don't have much of an excuse for just stitching, because its so hot now that the HEAT WAVE has broken here in DC, but I still work in a good 4 or so hours of stitching per day, or at least try to..
its good therapy to take a break for housework and home finances to just stitch watch and old movie and relax...

PS: Im going to be using my webite for pictures from now on, blogger is too unpredictible... its easier to update that way..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeap sometimes is ahrda to download pics to blogger, one thing I noticed si that when you write a long text first is hard to add pictures, add them first and them write the text.

About your rotation, I think is good. I wll post a articule about the rotations sonn in my blog, maybe this will help to structurate one that fits your needs.

I will start stitching tree of life from JH soon, My husband wants to do it but is to much for him now that he is just learning to stitch.

Cheers my friend

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love catching up on what you're stitching... I have both QSM and Eightsome Reel in my stash and "to do" list... I wouldn't call myself a rotation stitcher.. more a what "calls" to me kind of stitcher ;) but I definitely think having SOME different projects on the go is sensible, it's so easy to burn out otherwise.

Stitching and watching old movies... sighs... sounds like part of a perfect day to me. :)

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jean, No, MTM cannot be stitched over one. It is loaded with specialty stitches, plus already has over one butterflies in the middle area...

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean - I have searched high and low for where to buy the JH 9-11 Tribute Sampler - may I ask where you got yours?? I had a relative die in that disaster and need to stitch this for my her husband... thank you!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooppss sorry for all the mistyping, this happen when it is to late and ready for going to my bed. :(

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home