Friday, August 11, 2006

9-11 JH Progress End of week 1 Rotation

Well, its been a week, doesn't look like I did very much, does it. I forgot that I had a doctors appts that took up one day, and then I fell on Tuesday down our front stairs you should see my.... never mind. Anyway Im getting around better just glad I didn't break anything.

















Im now switching to "Do Bears", and will stitch to next Friday afternoon August 18th..

Here's my starting point.. the weather has been wonderful today and will be through the weekend they say, in the low 80's with 40 percent humidity.
Its nice to have all the windows and doors open.. and listen to the birds while you stitch..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice progress - loveley colors! I hope you have a soft cushion to sit on while you stitch. Take good care of yourself and get better soon. :0)

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jean, looks like you hurt yourself.. hope you are feeling better. You have some progress this week on the 911 sampler. The colors are very nice .

Over here is very hot this days, wish I can be close to you to seat and stitch with the sing of the birds...hummm sound like a dream :)

Happy Stitching week!!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both look great Jean! Very, very nice - I can see your progress on the 9-11 sampler :-)

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean, you are off to good starts on your projects. I hope that you are feeling okay and not having too much trouble after your fall! Take care.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home